页面

2013年6月13日星期四

LOVE LIFE

hi guys. im back for blogging

it's been couple of months since i blogged

Recently, i made a video for my best ever sister

She told me that she cant hear the music but appreciated

I was kind of happy. WAHAHA

I was bein kinda bored at home so i intended to do something to make time passed faster

it was actually a super easy wayyy to make video

I copied all the photos we took n added with the music that we love the most

Lastly, i added with captions

Yeahhh. i done editing our video.

There's another thing i wanna share it out

Cant thanks mum enough for allowing me to go redang.

Thought she wont be agree with this.

I felt she turned into a completely reasonable mum at the moment.

Went redang with my babes on few weeks ago

IM AM GETTIN TANNED, GETTING CHUBBIER N GAINED WEIGHT. KILL ME PLZZ!

what will be worsen than suffering with this?

Felt nostalgic while lookin bk pic that we took tgt at there

It was absolutely awesome trip n experience

I tried the activity that i never tried before which is snorkeling

Thanks for the captain lookin after of me all the time when i was snorkeling

I afraid of water

I don't dare to sink myself into water even swimming pool

But i feel like learning how to swim after i bk from island coz swimming is good

You get the chance to see coral, turtle, shark n etc...

I swear im gonna bk for island in one dayyyy!

Had a good time with my gang when i was bk in mlc

Watched movie , yum char , had dinner n chit chat with them

Do really appreciated every second i spent with them. Time with them is never a wasted time

AND im so glad to knw a new fren.

Jane- Andrea's secondary clsmates

She look rather mature but appearance does not important at all

HAHA. I love her character

I bet she'll knw the reason if she's readin this post

I heard she likes laughing so hard n something she even laugh without any reason- almost same like me!

We should known each other earlier!

NVM. We met bcos got fated n i believe we'll meet up very soon right

Bunch of frens like them are really hard to come by

Though we rarely meet up yet our hearts are always stick tgt.

Knowing them in my life is probably one of the best thing.

ANGELA JOIE ANDREA AILI JANE ! I will never ever forget five of you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things gettin more troublesome than what it was

it's not what i thought

im not willin to share but i promise i'll be all right very soon

Ppl grow up after they get though right

Forcing myself to be optimistic daily.

I AM DREADIN TO KNW THE OUTCOME LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Nothin will ever as bad as it now

Just keep me from getting fretting

I ve been waiting like a idiot.

Been tellin myself that from stop putting high hopes anymore

The more you hope, the more disappointed you'll get in the end

Fretting cares make grey hair- Worryin negative will make you getting older. Don't you think so?

There's no one else to blame on include yourself

Im not blamin anyone n i wont

I'll look forward to pursue my dream

Do you love challenging? Do you love obstacles?

They both are good for us actually

Ppl wont grow up if there's no challenging n obstacles faced by them

Have bummin at home for more than 3 months

Im gonna start workin on comin wed

Things will get better in the end (;

It's not called got torturing, it's called process of growin up

Im starting to feel that life's beautiful as long as you have positive mind.

Nothin can beat you up no matter how big the challenge is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My very soon to be 1 years old n 6 months nephew is bein veri intelligent. He's turnin 2 years old on next jan which is next yearrrrr

1) shakin his fingers as sayin " no no no"

2) clapping

My mum told me he clapped after he peeing. Knowing my mum will clap if he peep after mum take off his clothes n gonna take shower, he clapped before my mum do.

3) say " huat ah"

4) say " i want "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


perhaps, im still not ready for rlship.

Ppl around me ve been tellin me that you should try

Probably acceptin anyone now is the hardest things

ALL RIGHT

IT'S GETTIN LATE

IT'S TIME FOR US TO HIT THE HAY

GOOD NIGHT DUDES

THANKS FOR SPENDIN TIME ON MY BLOG

Those words stuck in my mind againnnn. arghhhh..

QUOTE OF THE DAY - He who hesitates is lost. Do not be indecisive(:


没有评论: