页面

2012年12月31日星期一

NEW YEAR EVE

it has been awhile since i updated my blog

Was busy settling and dealin new life things.

We' ve celebrated mum's birthday on 25/12 which is on christmas

What a coincidence!

 Mum's birthday is on christmas ! It's means everyone is celebratin with her on chrismtas .

Got asked out by sister for buyin mum's birthday on that day.

Intended to gv her surprise so we bought a birthday cake for her.

But a pity that got exposed coz mum found out when nephew kept openin fridge

One thing was really make us laughed our ass off ! Which is full of nephew saliva was droppin on the birthday cake when he was blowin out the candles .

We ve even took the pics of this ! LOL

Lemme share somethin diff of my birthday on this year !

Firstly , i ve to say thanks to parents for takin care of me, rasing me up n nurturing me.

Appreciated alot.

Im sry for not bein obedient girl always.

Received a text abt they might came over my house on fri for catchin up by aili on last week

ONCE AGAIN - Thanks for the birthday celebration in advance.

Thank you for not forgetting me. Inconceivable , i turned 20 on last saturday.

Though we r not studyin tgt in malacca but you'll still never forget me.

 Million thanks babes ! Big thanks to my best friends ( andrea) as well.

She purposely came jb for givin me surprise to celebrate my birthdayyy. Appreciated much :))!

i stunned after she gave me present ( espirit pencilbox ). * thought it's only a free gift but i dont mind . it's better than nothin . People should learn satisfied :)!

it' was really surprised me .

Knowing that im bein stingy n i wont definitely buy those branded things no matter how much i love it so she gave me this.

No worries . I will treasure it ! Will be missin you like madddd you knowwww.

I do hope you can forgive me for not treating you like princess this few days.

Woke you up early for the breakfast , kept pesterin + not letting you head to bed for havin pillow talk coz the chance is gettin lesser and snatched blanket with you !

I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE REST OF MY BUDDIES WHICH IS

 Aili - the first fren i get know her in diploma. im still rmb my 1st impression for her :)!

 Joie - A pretty n mature girl . Thanks for always bein driver to bring us went shoppin.
I promise ! i swear ! My turn to be driver will be soon .
 Sry for makin you trouble yarrr .

Lastly ,  i ve to thank you my dearest sis :) Angela . " Babe i do hope you can be strong. We'all know it's hard to get over but you ve to do. You must be much optimistic than now when the next time we meet up okayy ! Dont look at past once you ve broke up with him. You a such a pretty girl ! why dont you forget him n have to happy life n make you proud of yourself ? I LOVE YOU FOREVER .

OKAYYYY ! im finish sharin all the happy thing that happened on me recently

Now , i have to share abt something serious 

- Settled everythin

- ve made up mind to study degree at psb academy on comin jan

- Paid application fees

- was busy settlin everthin abt degree . APPLIED N PAID APPLICATION FEES

- Kept comin over town for settling . Damn , it was so many thing. So troublesomeee

- Do not look at the past once make up mind - what i always talk to myself

- Sometimes, things r not goes as smooth as you think.

- But i could not able do any thing for parents except usin their money.

- Not come from rich family.

- Though i hardly use their's money but they never stopped nagging me ' don't be squanderer

- no matter whose money im gonna spend, i always tellin myself ' think twice b4 buyin '

-All the money we ve spent is hard earned money.

-im not a good daughter.

- i ve wore braces when i was secondary 5. cost rm 4800

- I ve also a best friend ( john )

- Dont get wrong idea

- He's only my best boy frens

- never hesitate to teach + help anyone whenever we ve doubt abt calculation sub when we were stuyin

diploma tgt.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had tango with frens last week

They were gettin ready to count down christmas.

They seemed enjoyed alot ! How i wish i was part of them but could not able to join.

Im the only exception.

btw,  my little nephew's turning 1 years old on comin jan .

it's like blink of eye.


THAT'S ALL FOR TODAYYY

May my wishes will come true:)!

@@@ Look at the bright side @@@

@@ Make  hay while the sun shines @@

@@@ All things come to him who waits @@@


没有评论: