页面

2012年10月14日星期日

I LOVE BEING WITH THEM

BACK TO REALITY

Im at hometown now

I utterly have no idea when is the day for me to met up with y'all

Feel like you'll will being happier without me

Im a pessimistic girl

Losing them just like losing part of my body .

It's rather + kinda sad like nobody will know unless you r part of me .

Or else , no one can definitely know how sad i am

what i afraid most is they might not rmb me anymore .

i ve been thinkin alot this few days

为什么我总觉得分开后,我失去十多个知己。

You guys are seriously insane like me . You'all r way too awesome

That's why i love stickin with y'all .

I never forgot the day on beach , how we enjoyed to the max .

Listening 一个人生活

Always make my mood down

                   AND

 it's olways tellin me im gonna live the rest of my journey with myself = alone .

it's okay bein misunderstood as long as you think you have clear conscience .

Last thin i wanna say is getting know y'all has made my life changed alot , better much than b4 getting know y'all

I swear im tellin truth .








没有评论: