页面

2012年10月8日星期一

don't forget me

HI GUYS . It's been awhile i didn't blog .

I was been busy for dealing n preparing with my last final exam at mmu last few weeks.

Just finished graduated trip with my clique

They all r in own hometown now.

Honestly, im glad to know y'all .

Thank you for some sisters always teaching me how to be more brave , mature although im still like a small child :( .

The saddest thing is knowing that this 'll probably be our last trip but some of them cant made it n some insisted on turning us away .

Most unexpected, you stood us up .

It's kinda sad when we know u cant able to join us .

You are the one who always bringing joy, humors and rumors to us .

LOL .What wet blanket .

Well, forget it . Perhaps, something came up made them cant made it . It's okay

I won't / never ever forget this friendship

What matter us the most is as long as we have fun

I never ever regret for joinin this big family n getting know y'all .

Although , some of us ve conflicted before but it's really inevitable for everyone from arguing right ? Due to we'all have diff view n diff mind .

Had much fun with my best friends on last weeks .

Im not sry for not attending secondary frens birthday party but i swear i wont miss the chance next time coz i have no idea when i can meet up with them after the trip .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The saddest truth is our four days of trip are officially over.

Why was those days passed damn fast ?

I hate leavin , sayin goodbye n separatin .

It was the first time i cried for them .

The chalet at kukup was damn awesome n we had enjoyed much at there .

Playing majong n singing were the recreation for us at the moment.

It' was the first time i played majong. I won for 1 time only but it's better not zero right .

I like + love being with them .

Furthermore, we nvr forgot to celebrate birthday for Andrea .

 Her birthday is on end of this month so we planned to celebrate with her in advance .

Beng said she purposely choose ( peng you ) this song b4 the birthday song play .

This is also one of my favorite song

Actually , i ve mentioned to fren that we must sing this song at kukup b4 the trip start

Bet it's was the biggest surprise that she ever received .

On the last day of trip b4 they headed back to own hometown, the girls included me were instigating Andrea for staying one more day in jb at kukup coz some of us would have program .

And our effort were worth ! Her mum approved her joined us one more day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to leave them but nothin else i can do except leave since i ve made up my mind .

A pity that i cant able to join every rest of the activity of y'all anymore.

I have to say this out . Leaving them doesn't mean nothin to me . Heart never fail dropping tears after the day they leaved till now

I cant stop thinking about all the memories that we had .

Don't forget to ask out every spt member to attend wedding if anyone of us get marry .

I swear they r the kindest , craziest friends i ever met .

Some of them r like to joke with us such as saying some sarcastic words

Do not get wrong . Don't take it as pick on .


^^ Another thing that realized by me is having huge money doesn't make me happy but friends does . ^^

What i hope is we can say hi to each other automatically if bump into in one day .

No doubt i afraid of facing new environment , makin new friends and being looked down .

But don't worry . I wont give up on pursuing dream .

I supposed slping on the bed n dreaming of my prince right now but im still blogging.

Intended to blog on last few days but never . LOL

One thing cannot be denied by me is looking at such status always make me being upset n mood damn down.

Sometimes, i feel im rather cruel but did some of us care about me ? Pondering this topic always make me don't have mood for doin everythin.

Im a pessimist .

It's kinda piss off coz i ve been using the product since last year but it seem doesn't work at all .

Obviously , there's no way to destroy it .

UNLESS, i have huge money .

First thing i will do once i get huge money is trying every ways to cure till there's no pimples on my face.

But this wont happen on me . Impossible .


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weird me believe in everything had been set by god .

Things always doesn't turn into what i wanted .

WHAT IF YOU ONLY HAD ONE DAY TO LIVE

What will you do ?

I ve been thinking this question everydayyyy .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh damn ,  i miss eating the liu sha pau . The inside ingredients include duck egg .It was the first time i ate n it's suited my taste .

The pau was succulent .

I never ate this type of pau b4 !

It's special n only selling in mlc n kl but i personally think kl 1 is better than mlc

Don't feel like giving me punch if anyone of you from mlc r lookin at this . HEHE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It's really rather late now .

I m knocking off soon .


Okayyyyyy. I seriously should stop writing now . IM NOT kidding .

That'all for tdy .





没有评论: