页面

2012年6月25日星期一

Listening music while studying can make me feeling relaxxxx

yeahhh

guess what am i doing ? 

i'm listening music and enjoying my breakfast ( healthy breakfast ) ." dragon fruit " 

Feeling so good at this moment 

Well, i havent prepare for my investment quiz for today properly 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craving for western food ! 

it had been so long since i ate western food 

The fen fen is back 

And , i DON'T WANNA SICK anymore

it was so suffering to me . 

sometimes move on is tough and hard but if you're just sitting there and waiting for something drop from sky ,

 you re definitely , wrong and a silly person 

Moving on is hard but it's worth. it's truth .

My dark circle getting obvious recently.

I hate the most . 

I 'm gonna stop blogging anymore to prepare .

2pm class later . 

I hate to wait lift during peak hours which is on 8am and 2pm 

Mostly, i 'm impatient to wait lift during this 2 peak hours 

SO , i rather choose to walk by stairs. 




























 

没有评论: