页面

2012年6月28日星期四

a super bored weekend

Everyday thinking what i should wear to campus.

One thing wont be denied by me is im lack of apparels

Pampering session is buy something to make myself to feel happy

Went jusco for watcching vampire hunter and had a random shop at there .

Few stuff caught my eyes

I bought eye liner , biore cleansing oil and nose pose in jusco

ALL FROM SASA

I spent around rm50 on these few days

exaggerate right ?

Don't doubt i love to spent money

i'm definitely not that sort of person

The reason why i bought eye liner due to mine 1 gonna run out soon

and it's under promotion prices now !

where i went yesterday 

i enjoyed classic fish n chips in simply fish with my girls

you will definitely love the taste after eating

WE SNAPPED QUITE A LOT OF PHOTO

That's what we took during yesterday night

What i can say is it was a wonderful night on yesterday























BACK TO NOW .

Well, im stuck at hostel and im bored to the max

Nothing for me to do right here right here

So, i m blogging now

I'm missing my family so much

didnt get to see them for two weeks but seems like a year !

AND i guess i m gonna stuck at here for this weekend

I keep forcing myself not thinking about family now

i'm escaping from missing my family

i'm gonna give myself something to do for not missing family .

======================================================================

FUTURE

I'm the one who always thinking a lot about my future

Slightly confuse and no idea what to do for my future

As we know well, making a wrong choice will lead ppl regret forever

we should think deeply before deciding and making choice.

======================================================================

FAMILY

I never forget the one who nurture me since i was young

it's necessary for me to payback them.

Bringing up a baby either children it's not a easy and it's hard task more than u think

=======================================================================

i feel like eating sumptuous meal again now !

off to get ready to back hometown because of last minute decision !

没有评论: